PHAM THI NGOC
Bachelor of Law
University of Social Sciences and Humanities
Member of Hanoi Bar Association, Vietnam
Lawyer Pham Thi Ngoc graduated from the Faculty of Law, University of Social Sciences and Humanities in 1999, currently is a member of the Hanoi Bar Association.
Before joining VN CONSULT, lawyer Ngoc has over 15 years experience working in organizations practicing as counsel lawyer and participate in proceedings in the field of economics, civil and criminal.
Lawyer Ngoc is specialized in the following areas:
– Advising on Labor Law and assisting the clients in resolving disputes arising from labor relations;
– Advising and assisting the clients in implementation of transfer of land and assets attached to land;
– Advising, representing the clients in implementing procedures for registration, transferring ownership of land use rights;
– Advising on inheritance law, wills, division of inheritance;
– Advising on issues related to marriage and family law; establishing common property, personal property of spouses during marriage , etc;
– Participating in litigation, representing clients in civil lawsuits, divorce, division of property after divorce;
– Participating in the proceedings, protecting the rights of clients in criminal cases;
– Advising, representing the clients to request enforcement of effective economic, civil judgment.
As a smart lawyer, Ms. Ngoc has always been trusted by the clients.