VN CONSULT provides advice to help customers establish and implement investment projects in Vietnam, including: Investment activities of Foreign investors in Vietnam (including Investment by contributing capital, purchasing shares and Investment by establishing new foreign-invested enterprises).
INVESTMENT ACTIVITIES OF FOREIGN INVESTORS IN VIETNAM
Foreign investors can invest in Vietnam through (i) Contributing capital, purchasing shares of an active Vietnamese enterprise to become the owner, member, shareholder of the enterprise receiving the contributed capital, shares; Or (ii) Investment by establishing new foreign-invested enterprises to execute Investment projects.
VN CONSULT shall advise and support Foreign investors to complete the necessary legal procedures to execute the Investment project in Vietnam, accordingly, VN CONSULT shall:
- Providing legal opinions to assist investors in understanding the provisions of Vietnamese law related to foreign investment, helping foreign investors choose the appropriate investment plan and form (in particular, consulting and supporting Investors to choose forms of investment: Investment in the form of capital contribution or purchasing shares or stakes of Vietnamese enterprises; Investment in establishing new foreign-invested enterprises in the forms of: Enterprise with 100% capital, Joint venture enterprise; Or executing in the form of Business cooperation contract without establishing a legal entity).
- Drafting and supporting the Investors in completing necessary legal dossiers in accordance with Vietnamese laws;
- Representing Foreign investors to perform the procedures (i) Contributing capital, purchasing shares of a Vietnamese enterprise; (ii) Obtaining the Investment Certificate/establishing the enterprise to execute the Investment project…
- Consulting and supporting legal procedures in the process of executing Investment projects of foreign investors in Vietnam.
PROCEDURES AND DOSSIERS FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS TO INVEST IN THE FORM OF CONTRIBUTING CAPITAL, PURCHASING SHARES OF VIETNAMESE ENTERPRISES
Step 1: Carry out the procedure of Notifying that the Foreign Investors have satisfied the conditions for contributing capital, purchasing shares.
Step 2: Carry out the procedure of Notifying the change of owner/member/shareholder at the Business Registration Office, so that the Foreign investor shall be recognized as the owner/member/shareholder.
DETAILS OF PROCEDURE can be seen HERE – PROCEDURES FOR CONTRIBUTING CAPITAL OR PURCHASING SHARES
PROCEDURES FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF FOREIGN-INVESTED ENTERPRISES TO EXECUTE PROJECTS.
The process of establishing a new foreign-invested enterprise includes 02 steps:
Step 1: Carry out the procedure for issuance of the Investment Registration Certificate
- In case the Investment project is NOT SUBJECT to the Decision on investment guidelines: DETAILS OF PROCEDURE can be seen HERE – PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING IRC (1)
- In case the Investment project is SUBJECT to the Decision on investment guidelines of the provincial People’s Committees: DETAILS OF PROCEDURE can be seen HERE – PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING IRC (2)
(In case the Valued customer demands inquiries in investment procedures for Projects subject to the Decision on investment guidelines of the Prime Minister or the National Assembly, please contact VN CONSULT for advice)
Step 2: Carry out the procedure for registration of business establishment (after being granted the Investment Registration Certificate, for both cases SUBJECT to the Decision on investment guidelines and NOT SUBJECT to the Decision on investment guidelines)
DETAILS OF PROCEDURE can be seen HERE – PROCEDURES FOR OPTAINING ERC
ADJUSTMENT OF CONTENTS OF INVESTMENT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
When the Investor is in need of changing the contents of the Investment Registration Certificate such as: Change of name of Investment Project, change of the Investor; change of investment location; change of investment capital; change of investment fields or other registered investment contents, VN CONSULT shall advise and support Customers to carry out the procedure for the change.
PROCEDURES FOR ADJUSTMENT OF INVESTMENT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, please see HERE – ADJUSTMENT OF IRC
Above is the contents guiding the basic administrative dossiers and procedures for the Valued customer’s reference. Detailed dossiers will be guided and supported by VN CONSULT for the Valued customer’s drafting/completing during the implementation of the service.
VN CONSULT LAW FIRM
Room 703 Floor 7 Ford Thang Long Building, 105 Lang Ha Street, Lang Ha Ward,
Dong Da District, Hanoi.
Hotline: 0903 236 646